Here are some of the accessibility concerns to consider before your visit. We want to welcome you, so please reach out if you have special accommodation needs or additional questions.
- Both our North Gate Trail and the Farm Trail to the Farm Barn are suitable for strollers. See trail map for details.
- If enjoying the property on foot is not possible for you, you can request an accessibility pass.
- The Formal Gardens at the Inn are terraced and involve stairs.
- There are a few benches for resting along our trails. See trail map for details.
- All our buildings have handicap accessible parking lots.
- The Farm Barn has stairless access to the first floor via its back parking lot.
- Guest Rooms at the Shelburne Farms Inn: All guest rooms are on the second and third floors and there are no elevators. While our staff are happy to assist with baggage, access can be challenging. Several rooms also have historic bathtubs that can be difficult to get in and out of (This is noted in individual room descriptions.) Some of our cottages offer more accessibility.
While visiting dogs are not permitted on the property, trained service dogs are welcome. Please check in with staff at the Farm Store if you wish to bring your trained service dog onto the property.
Note: The GPS address for the Shelburne Farms Inn is 99 Inn Road, Shelburne, VT.