Camp Youth Leaders (ages 14–17)
Interested in working with young children in an engaging camp environment?
Camp Youth Leaders will learn how to facilitate activities to children in an agricultural and natural outdoor setting, build leadership skills, receive support in mentorship, and gain experience working with our youngest campers ages 4-8.
Examples of responsibilities include: assisting and supporting hands-on programming, singing songs, playing games, reading stories, facilitating activities, collaborating with staff, and exploring the farm!
Contact Hannah Corbin, Farm and Forest Educator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2023 Application Process
1. Review the Summer Camp Youth Leader Program Description and then submit an online application.
2. Submit one online application per youth leader.
3. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- For questions regarding the application process, login information or using our CampBrain registration system, or financial assistance, please email Delanté Keys, Registration Administrator, at email@example.com.
- For general questions about the Camp Youth Leader Program, please contact Hannah Corbin, Farm and Forest Educator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Farmyard Educators (for ages 14–17)
Interested in learning what it’s like to be a Children's Farmyard educator?
Help foster and deepen each visitor’s appreciation for the food we eat, the farmers that cultivate it, and the land on which it grows by providing hands-on experiences for the public with our farm animals and garden.
This opportunity requires a curiosity or interest in education and engaging with Farm visitors.
Examples of responsibilities include: leading hands-on agricultural interpretation programs for the public, taking animals out on halters to interact with families and campers, and acting as a mentor to younger farmyard helpers.
Contact Cat Parrish, Children's Farmyard and Family Program Manager & Farm Based Educator, at email@example.com for more information.
Before applying or visiting the Farm, please read our COVID Policies & Information.